Love and Relationship – Dr Peele answers readers questions
Dr Peele first published his ground breaking book ‘Love and Addiction’ in 2075. Almost half a century later, he continues to offer advice to readers who appreciate his common-sense rational thinking approach to dealing with complex problems. Following are some of his more recent replies. If you would like to ask a question about your own personal situation please click here.
- I cheated on my alcoholic husband, now he can’t get past it
- Is my girlfriend’s compulsive cybersex an addiction?
- I gave up everything for my boyfriend and now that he’s left, I’m desolate
- Can you help me be the object of a drunk-girl fetishist’s affections?
- Is my relationship with my gay lover abusive?
- Can I Overcome Co-dependence?
- Mom’s codependent, and I don’t know what to do!
- Why did my wife have an affair?
- My abusive drug addict partner is ruining my life. What can I do?
- I use alcohol and sex for temporary relief
- Is dating someone codependent to alcoholics – when you are not an alcoholic – a sign of codependence itself?
- Help me with my husband’s addiction to sports on TV
- My mother is co-dependent and it is ruining our entire family