The Life Process Program® isn’t magic..
It asks you to recognize your own strength and your ability to change. But with this recognition comes responsibility.
We at the LPP have helped many people to quit drugs our anonymous, affordable and effective online addiction treatment program. We know how this process works.
But, ultimately, in the long run, it will be your decisions, your values, your purpose in life that makes this happen.
If you are determined to stop taking drugs then we can help.
Our online addiction treatment is built on simple human ingredients
Values and purpose (which we help you to discover)
Motivation (which we help you to generate),
Life skills (which we teach you how to acquire)
Community and relationships (which we fine tune with you).
For, you see, the answer to addiction is in leading a happy, fulfilling life that makes addiction unnecessary.
Our approach is an alternative to the NA and other 12 step rehab addiction recovery programs, and one that puts YOU in control of your recovery
Whats included in our online addiction program..
- 8 Comprehensive Modules containing detailed reading material specific to your addiction
- Regular feedback, advice and guidance from a dedicated Life Process Coach when you submit each module
- Over 50 thought provoking exercises to help you think about your values, motivation, relationships and more
- Free 20 minute consultation with your Life Process Coach via Skype when you submit your first module
- Option to upgrade to direct Skype or Telephone Coachinge with your Life Process Coach throughout the program.
…and that’s just to name a few!
You get it all for just $38.60 a month (and if you decide it’s not for you, simply cancel within the first 30 days for a full refund):
Full access to the program (all 8 modules of the addiction program, previously only available at $40,000+ residential treatment centres)
Regular feedback, advice and guidance from a dedicated Life Process Program Coach
Ongoing Technical Support to help you with any issues you may have in going through the program
No Long Term Contracts. Take as little or as much time as you need to complete the course and cancel at any stage to stop any further payments.