1. Collection of Information
For the Life Process Program to assist you, we gather personal details. This data might range from personal circumstances to addictive behaviors, and other private matters. We promise:
- To handle your data with strict confidentiality.
- Not to share it without your explicit written consent.
2. Your Rights
You have the right to:
- Inspect and Get Copies: Access most of the personal details we hold about you. There might be a fee for copies.
- Amend Data: Request corrections to any information you believe is incomplete or incorrect.
- Restrict Use: Limit how we use your data.
- Specify Communication Means: Direct us on how to contact you, e.g., only at work or by post.
3. Raising Concerns
If you believe your privacy has been compromised, email us at email@example.com. No repercussions will follow from filing a complaint.
4. Updates and Changes
We may revise this notice over time. Our active policy will always be available here and will provide full details about our privacy practices.
5. Disclosure Details
We’re obligated to:
- Ensure your identity remains confidential.
- Adhere to all privacy laws.
- Regularly share this policy with you.
Routine Sharing (No special permission required):
- For Care: LPP Coaches involved in your treatment can access your data.
- Service Improvement: Use your feedback and data to enhance our services.
- Appointment Reminders: Notify you of upcoming sessions.
With Your Permission:
- Involving Others: Share details with those you want to involve in your care.
- External Care Providers: Share data with other healthcare providers upon your request.
- To Protect: Reveal details to prevent harm to you or others.
- Legal Requirements: Share data when legally mandated.
We align our privacy practices with established mental health codes and legal standards.